This grant stream supports one-time funding to undergraduate students at the University of Alberta who are not currently receiving any other APIRG funds. This stream provides up to $100 maximum to support with smaller scale costs. Applications are accepting on a rolling basis throughout Fall and Winter semesters. Some examples of how this funding has been used include:
- The Women’s Law Forum accessed $100 to cover food for participants when they booked a workshop with APIRG staff.
- A student organized a hygiene product drive for the Campus Food Bank and accessed the microgrant to pay for printing and supplies.
- A student organized a small cultural celebration and accessed the microgrant for their catering budget
- Complete the short application form.
- The Outreach Coordinator may contact you for a brief interview, if more information is required.
- The Board of Directors will make a decision and you will be contacted within 3 week.
If you have questions about any part of the application process, please contact the Outreach Coordinator (email@example.com).