Just as APIRG offers funding to students and community members to help you realize your dreams, we also offer many in-kind services with the same goal in mind.
In-kind services are either applied for through one of our funding rounds (for example, your group might apply for a certain amount of money as well as free buttons and photocopies), or they are obtained by speaking to one of our staff members.
Below is a list of what APIRG has to offer you and your group. For more information on accessing the following, please contact us at email@example.com.
- a button maker ($0.35 per button to cover materials)
- small-batch photocopying services
- free or low-cost meeting space
- on and off-campus networking opportunities
- a resource library including books, magazines, zines and video
- use of computers and specialty software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Omniplan)
- assistance recruiting volunteers and promoting events
- staff support
- phone line
*please note that while we no longer offer sound equipment rentals, groups are encouraged to apply for microgrant funding to rent sound equipment for their events.*