We like you to know in advance what our expectations are before you apply to become a Working Group. For full details refer to the General Working Group Information page and the Working Group Agreement. As well, please review the services APIRG provides to find out what resources Working Groups have access to in carrying out their work.
In a nutshell, APIRG Working Groups are required to:
- Maintain a membership that includes U of A undergrad students and hold regular, accessible meetings and/or events,
- Have long-term goals with activities and membership that continue beyond the current academic year,
- Take advantage of many of the services that APIRG provides and help to promote our organization as well as the group’s goals and events,
- Have regular communication with APIRG staff,
- Submit year-end reports and maintain financial accountability to the group and to APIRG.
To get further information about Working Groups, email our Working Group Coordinator at email@example.com.
To apply for Working Group status, you can find the application form and supporting documentation on our Funding Applications and Documents page. Email the completed documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com