APIRG’s annual general meeting is the core of what holds us accountable to our membership. Join us for a short virtual meeting during which we will discuss the past year at APIRG, and update you on a few future plans! We promise to keep it short, sweet, and fun. Come learn about your local PIRG and meet other folks doing justice work on and off campus!
Thursday, November 19, 2020
6:00 – 7:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
This meeting will be held as a Zoom Webinar. Join by clicking this link: bit.ly/apirg2020agm
Planning on coming? RSVP here!
Are you an APIRG member?
All U of A undergrads who have not opted out of the APIRG fee are automatically members. Grad students and non-students are encouraged to become members at the AGM! Membership carries no costs or obligations, and affords you voting rights during the meeting. Become a member by filling out the RSVP form above! ^
Are you an undergrad and unsure if you opted out of your APIRG fee? More info here: https://www.su.ualberta.ca/about/budgetsfees/optouts/
– live closed captioning will be provided
– attendees are welcome to come and go as they need
– you will need to be connected to the internet to take part in voting
– the meeting will be 1 hour max
– no prior knowledge of AGM rules is required, we’ll teach you everything!